Friday, November 13, 2009

What's for dinner?!

Woohoo first post! Just to intro, my name is Kristy, I am 26, married, no kids and I live in NJ. Tonight for dinner I am making BBQ pulled beef sandwiches, broccoli and homemade french fries.

I put the beef (I used a London Broil) in the crock pot this AM, cut up some onions and smothered it and then added BBQ sauce and 1 cup water. I cook it on medium for 9 hours, then I pull it and let it simmer for an hour or so more. It's delious and my husband and I love it. It also makes plenty for leftovers! I just steam some fresh broccoli because we love veggies. The french fries are tradiitonally done, sliced spuds fried in a shallow pan of olive oil until golden brown. I drain and pat them to get rid of any excess oil.

So, what ELSE is for dinner?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the first post Kristy!!

    Sounds yummy! I think we may just have spaghetti for dinner tonight, at least that is the plan of now. No real recipe for it other than boiling some noodles and pouring sauce on them. haha I do have a recipe from last night's dinner that I will post once I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete